I HAVE A VERY EXTREMELY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS *** COMPANY, LACK OF EXPERIENCE LACK OF MANAGEMENT AND DISCIPLINE. TECHNICALLY THEY DON'T KNOW THE TECHNOLOGY ONLY THEY SEARCH ONLINE FOR THE CODES AND PAST IT IN THEIR PLATFORM . FIRST THEY WILL SHOW YOU THEIR PORTFOLIO WHICH IS ALL FAKE ONLY LOGO AND NAMES ARE THERE IN REAL THEY HAVE'NT WORK WITH THEM.

THEIR ALL PRODUCTS ARE FULL OF BUGS & ERROR. I REQUEST ALL PEOPLE TO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY & TIME .

ISPG IS ONE OF THE WORLD WORST AND THIEF COMPANY

Reason of review: Poort Customer , completly fraud not never deliver the product.

I didn't like: Worst company ever, Thief, Fraud, Cheat.

Had an Experience with Ispg?

Comments

Saqib
London, England, United Kingdom #1322222

i am also a victim of this fraudulent company, they are biggest fraudsters.In real words, they are thieves, once they took your money by signing some *** papers then you will never get back your money.

There is no law in India just money and fraudsters specially ISPG, Ollco , Vimocana.Mr.KG sajith is thief never ever trust this guy.

80000$ loss for me. Should've stayed American

Yes they are worst company. There are lot of problems inside the company they are unable to pay salary to employees. Company is in big debt.Please don't go with this company

I agree too , they theif

ISPG Victim
to Anonymous Frankfurt Am Main, Hesse, Germany #1285471

I paid my life savings to start a business based on promises.I never got a working product.

ISPG and its owner KG Sajith kept saying pay some more and we will get you all the features running in 30 days.

I borrowed more money and never got anything.My total scam was about $40,000.