4.2

Review ISPG I am a legitimate a ISPG customer from Philippines i been using their platform and services.Before i decide to get on both product and service, i do my assignment by searching about ISPG company if this company is legit and what kind of service they have because for me, the price is quietly expensive.

They offered me a product and service that I treated it a fortune :) . And i saw some negative reviews that has a impact to the company, particularly in this website. What i do is i keep on searching for the answer and i found some not one sided reviews and satisfied customers like me. I search for the answers because for me, I don’t want my Goal affected be some negative reviews, i need to find out what us true.

For me, ISPG is real deal. I made a transaction with them and I satisfied to the product and service. My direct contact to the company called Simi.

You can reach her using Skype and WhatsApp.My summany Legitimate- check Product- check Service- check Scam- definitely not 100% Expensive- for me check I am satisfied customer of ISPG.

Review about: Ispg Ecommerce Platform.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

ISPG india is the world most biggest criminals and fraudster, i my self-was a victim of this company, They took money and never delivered the product except designs and additional bill.There is no law in india for protection.

I tried to sue them but unfortunately all thief was sitting there.

Beware of this company and avoid fake reviews done by their team.If any one want to see the proof please contact me for details and signed agreement.

to Muzamel #1445938

I have had a fairly similar negative experience. I have advised my client to purchase the product only to find out that what ISPG promised was never delivered. My customer has sued me on the poor recommendation and I do not want anyone to fall a victim of this Scam

harrytyso

Mr.Bernardo they will rip you off..

qoute my words..and they have almost no expertise please refer to any of their old project most of their projects are already closed because of the high cost and substandard work....

ISPG_Cares
Ispg Verified Representative

Dear Mr.J.

Bernardo

Thank you for your positive feedback.It was great doing business with you and wish you all the success with www.tripping.ph.

For me it’s expensive but worth it