10504 Technology Terrace, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211, USA

Simply the product does not work. They scam you into making a large deposit and when they try to test on demo site it fails and then few month later and several meetings with the CEO (KG Sajith) they tell you that the product will only work on the live site.

The catch is they will not post onto the live site without you paying the remaining amount and when you do, Good Luck you have been scammed. Never to anser any phone call or email.

I am writing this review to ensure that no people are scammed by KG Sajith and loose their life savings. We have lost a lot of money and had to refinance our home to start this venture only to be the victims of this scam.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Worst company ever, Fraud, Cheat, Reliability - poor customer service, Scammers.

Comments

harrytyso

Hey Scot , please feel from refer to some of their old client. you will get to know whats the issue..

the guys are good in ripping you off.. other than front html nothing else works ..

Scott_Miller

Just came across this review,but i have already signed contract with ISPG a few weeks back.Things seems OK for now hence no point in stepping back,though i am a little worried.The project delivery is scheduled in about 2 weeks.Will keep you people posted about the status of my project if anything goes wrong...

to Scott_Miller #1412804

Hi Scott,just came across your latest comments and wanted an update on your project.I am considering these fellows for a project and is a bit skeptical at the moment. Would really appreciate if we can connect over email and discuss further.

My ID is jethank1980@gmail.com

to Scott_Miller #1413025

I suggest all of you to reach out muslimface.com founder to know all the truths.

ISPG_Cares
Ispg Verified Representative

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that might have been caused to you from ISPG’s team. We would like to assure you that we have a good record of delivering our projects on time unless both the parties reach an impasse due to reasons like major alteration in the scope of the project, regulatory interventions, and miscommunication from client or major delay in payment and hence technical milestones.

If at all any conflict arises, we refer back to the agreed proposal and seek an amicable course for further action.

We would request you to share your project details with us to further investigate the matter and make sure no stones are left unturned.

Kindly share your grievances with Project ID to care@ispg.co.in

to ISPG_Cares #1413024

Well - welcome to the club. These guys scammed almost 220kUSD from people i know. Few guys are working to ban their CEO in UAE and I hope police will get him sooner or later.

This company is full of criminals and evils. Their job is to find innocent people and take their money and hide for ever.

ISPG based in Kerala india, master mind thief Mr.KG Sajith